PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 25 min TOTAL TIME: 35 min | YIELDS: 5 servings
- Cut Pasta
|16 oz||Fettuccine Noodles|
|1-15 oz tub||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce|
|4 slices||bacon, diced|
|2||chicken breasts, skinless, cut into 1" cubes|
|1||yellow onion, large diced|
|4||cloves garlic, thinly sliced|
|1/2 tsp||red chili pepper, flakes|
|1 cup||chicken stock|
|1/2 cup||barbeque sauce, your favorite|
|1 cup||cheddar cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and pepper to taste|
- Add bacon into a large sauce pan over medium high heat and cook until crispy and brown, 5-8 minutes.
- Remove bacon from the pan keeping the bacon fat in the sauce pan, and hold warm.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add into the sauce pan with the bacon fat. Cook on medium high heat until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm with bacon.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili pepper flakes to the sauce pan. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Stirring frequently until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add into the pan the Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara, chicken stock, and milk.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Add in the Fettuccine noodles and cook stirring the pasta frequently until the pasta is al dente.
- Add the barbeque sauce, cheddar cheese, cooked chicken, and bacon, and stir until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve: Transfer the pasta evenly into 4 serving bowls. Enjoy!