PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 12 min TOTAL TIME: 17 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|2-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Butternut Squash Ravioli|
|1⁄2 cup||vegetable stock|
|1 cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|1⁄2 cup||basil, chopped|
|1⁄2 lb||bacon, chopped|
|1 tbsp||clove garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||black pepper, fresh ground|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ravioli and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, cover, and keep warm.
- Beat together the vegetable stock, egg yolks, parmesan cheese and basil.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic and black pepper, sauté for 30 seconds, then add in the ravioli and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low, add in the egg-cheese mixture and continuously stir in the mixture while heating for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat and continuously stir for 1 more minute until the sauce is thickly coating the back of the pasta. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese if desired. Serve immediately & enjoy!