Alfredo sauce with tender penne pasta and ABF white-meat chicken, topped with aged Parmesan cheese.
Net Weight: 12oz
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray.
- Place tray on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature is 165°F.
- Remove plastic film from tray.
- Cover tray with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, and re-cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on high for an additional minute, until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let sit for one minute before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Penne Rigati (Water, Durum Semolina Wheat Flour), Pasteurized Whole Milk (Milk, Vitamin D), Chicken White Meat Strips (Chicken White Meat, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Spice), Cream (Milk), Garlic, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Unsalted Butter, Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt, Spices
Contains: wheat, dairy (milk)