Tender cavatappi pasta with ABF white-meat chicken in a creamy sauce with spinach and roasted red peppers.
Net Weight: 12oz
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray.
- Place tray on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature is 165°F.
- Remove plastic film from tray.
- Cover tray with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, and re-cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on high for an additional minute, until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let sit for one minute before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Pasteurized Whole Milk (Milk, Vitamin D), Cavatappi (Water, Durum Semolina Wheat Flour), Chicken White Meat Strips (Chicken White Meat, Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Spice), Spinach, Cream (Milk), Roasted Red Pepper, Garlic, Unsalted Butter, Wheat Flour, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt, Spices
Contains: wheat, dairy (milk)