PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL TIME: 20 min | YIELDS: 2 servings
- Cut Pasta
|1-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Organic Fettucine|
|1-10 oz tub||Three Bridges Alfredo Sauce|
|1/2 bunch||asparagus, cut into 1" pieces|
|3||scalions, thinly sliced|
|8 oz||boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" cubes|
|grated parmesan cheese to taste|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- In a large skillet heat 1 c water and a large pinch of salt to a boil. Add the asparagus, cover, and cook 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, boil a large pot of water and cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter and cook the scallions until soft, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, season with salt and black pepper, and saute until the chicken is just done. Add alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer. Toss with the pasta and asparagus.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!