PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 20 min TOTAL TIME: 25 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|2-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|2 cups||crimini mushrooms, quartered|
|2||cloves garlic, sliced|
|1 small||shallot, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup||white wine|
|1 1/2 cups||heavy cream|
|1/4 cup||parmesan cheese|
|1 tsp||fresh rosemary leaves|
|kosher salt to taste|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ravioli and cook according to instructions on package. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; add mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 3-5 minutes, until well browned, being careful not to burn.
- Add butter and shallots and cook until shallots are soft and butter starts to brown. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half.
- Add cream and reduce slightly. Put the parmesan cheese into the sauce, reduce until slightly thickened, and season to taste.
- Toss pasta into sauce and return the pan to heat for 1 minute until sauce evenly coats the pasta. Remove from heat. Serve topped with rosemary leaves and enjoy!