PREP TIME: 2 min | COOK TIME: 30 min TOTAL TIME: 2.5 min | YIELDS: 2 servings
|1-15 oz tub||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce|
|1-7 oz tub||Three Bridges Pesto Sauce|
|2 each||pre-made pizza crusts|
|mozzarella cheese, grated|
|parmesan cheese, grated|
|goat cheese, crumbled|
|mushrooms, thinly sliced|
|bell peppers, stems and seed removed, thinly sliced|
|onions, thinly sliced|
|italian sausage, cooked ahead and crumbled|
|pepperoni, thinly sliced|
|ham, thinly sliced|
- Preheat pizza stone: Place a pizza stone on a rack in the lower third of your oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer one prepared flattened dough to the pizza peel.
- Par cook dough for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spoon on the tomato sauce, sprinkle with desired cheeses, and place your desired toppings on the pizza.
- Slide the pizza off of the peel and onto the baking stone in the oven.
- Bake pizza: Bake pizza one at a time until the crust is browned and the cheese is golden, about 10-15 minutes. If you want, toward the end of the cooking time you can sprinkle on a little more cheese.
- Repeat step 4-6 with the second pizza dough, swapping pesto sauce for marinara, and adding desired toppings. Serve & enjoy!