PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 40 min TOTAL TIME: 45 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|2-9oz pkg||Three Bridges Italian Sausage Ravioli|
|2-15oz tub||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce|
|1 each||zucchini, sliced 1/8”|
|1 each||yellow squash, sliced 1/8”|
|1-12oz jar||roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped|
|1/2 cup||mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|½ cup||parmesan cheese, shredded|
|kosher salt and black pepper to season|
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, add the zucchini and yellow squash and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add in the Three Bridges Italian Sausage Ravioli and Heirloom Marinara Sauce and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 inch oven proof casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Top the casserole with the roasted red peppers, then the mozzarella, then the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the 350F oven for 40-50 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve and Enjoy!