Sweet marinara with ABF Italian sausage, Mozzarella cheese, and tender penne pasta, topped with Parmesan cheese.
Net Weight: 12oz
- Preheat oven to 350F. Remove plastic film from tray.
- Place tray on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature is 165F.
- Remove plastic film from tray.
- Cover tray with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes until temperature reaches 165F.
- Let sit for one minute before serving.
Penne Rigati (Water, Durum Semolina Wheat Flour), Tomato Puree (Tomatoes, Salt), Heirloom Tomatoes (Chopped Tomatoes, Tomato Puree), Water, Sweet and Spicy Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Sugar, Less Than 2% Salt, Spices [Including Paprika and Fennel], Chili Pepper, Dehydrated Onion, Granulated Garlic, Natural Flavor), Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Sea Salt
Contains: wheat, dairy (milk)