PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 40 min TOTAL TIME: 45 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|1-9oz pkg||Three Bridges Superfood Ravioli|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
|1 each||garlic, clove|
|1 each||1/4” ginger slice|
|2 Tbsp.||butter, unsalted|
|¼ cup||breadcrumbs, plain|
|4 ounces||gorgonzola dolce or other mild blue cheese|
|½ cup||parmesan cheese, shredded|
|kosher salt and black pepper to season|
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large sauce pot, bring cream, rosemary, garlic and ginger to a boil, then remove from heat; cover and let steep for 30 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter then add the breadcrumbs and continuously stir, cooking until they are toasted and crispy, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- A 1 1/2-quart baking dish, add in the Three Bridges Kale and Cheese Ravioli.
- Pour the cream mixture evenly over the ravioli to coat.
- Break off small pieces of gorgonzola dolce and scatter over the ravioli. Top off with the parmesan, then the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake in the 375F oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve & enjoy!