PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 50 min TOTAL TIME: 55 min | YIELDS: 10 servings
|2-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Spinach & Cheese Ravioli|
|2-15 oz tub||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce|
|1 lb||mozzarella cheese, grated|
- Cook ravioli according to instructions on the package (be sure to cook in batches to prevent ravioli from sticking together). Drain well and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with Heirloom Marinara sauce, approx. 1/2 cup.
- Spread out half the cooked ravioli atop the sauce. Cover ravioli with another thin layer of marinara sauce then top with half the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the next layer of the remaining cooked ravioli on top of mozzarella; cover ravioli with another layer of marinara, then cover with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned, melted and bubbly.
- Carefully remove from oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes, then simply serve and enjoy!