PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL TIME: 20 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|2-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Lobster Ravioli|
|7 oz tub||Three Bridges Basil Pesto Sauce|
|1/4 cup||olive oil|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|8 oz||burrata cheese|
|2-3 each||heirloom tomatoes, golden jubilee, brandy wine or black russian, sliced, halved or quartered|
|1/2 cup||basil, leaves|
|kosher salt and pepper to taste|
- Cook the Three Bridges Lobster Ravioli according to package directions. Drain the ravioli well and then toss with the olive oil and garlic.
- To serve, place three 1 tsp dollops of pesto on a plate. Top each dollop with a lobster ravioli.
- Top each ravioli with a small slice of Burrata, using half of the cheese in total.
- Top each slice of Burrata with a dollop of pesto.
- Then top with another lobster ravioli.
- Top the ravioli with slices from the other half of the Burrata, add the fresh basil.
- Garnish the plates with tomato pieces.
- Drizzle with remaining pesto.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve & enjoy!