PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL TIME: 20 min | YIELDS: 2 servings
|1-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Lobster Ravioli|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||shallots, minced|
|1/2 cup||chardonnay wine|
|1/2 cup||heavy cream|
|1 stick or 8oz||butter, cubed|
|1 tbsp||fresh herb of choice|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup||grated parmesan cheese (optional)|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Three Bridges Lobster Ravioli, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until desired tenderness. Strain, toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cover and keep warm.
- While water is boiling, combine the shallots, lemon juice, and chardonnay wine in a medium sauce pan over high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add the heavy cream and continue to simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- Remove the simmering cream from the heat and immediately whisk in the butter cube until fully incorporated. Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
- Spoon citrus chardonnay sauce onto a plate, put 5 ravioli onto the top of the sauce, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese (optional).
- Garnish with fresh herb of choice. Serve and enjoy!