PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 15 min | READY IN: 20 min | YIELDS: 4 Servings
|15 oz tub||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara|
|20 each||meatballs, cooked|
|4 each||ciabatta rolls, cut in half|
|1/4 cup||olive oil|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|8 slices||provolone cheese|
|1/2 cup||parmesan cheese|
|2 cups||arugula, leaves|
|kosher salt and pepper to season|
|Optional:||serve with vine ripened tomatoes wedges with fresh basil leaves|
- In a sauce pot combine the marinara and meatballs and warm over medium heat.
- Mix the olive oil and garlic and coat the ciabatta rolls evenly. Season with salt and pepper. Toast in oven or oil side down in a sauté pan until brown. Top each side of ciabatta roll with provolone cheese while they are still warm.
- Top the bottom side of the ciabatta roll with 5 meatballs and marinara sauce.
- Top with arugula and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with the top side of the roll.
- Serve and enjoy with optional heirloom tomato and basil salad.