PREP TIME: 15 min | COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL TIME: 30 min | YIELDS: 6 servings
|16 oz||Organic Fettuccine|
|2-15 oz tubs||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce|
|2-7 oz tubs||Three Bridges Superfood Pesto Sauce|
|1 lb||chicken breast, ground|
|3/4 cup||Italian breadcrumbs|
|2 cups||parmesan cheese, grated|
|3 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1/2 each||onion, minced|
|1/2 tsp||Italian seasoning|
|1 each||egg, large, lightly beaten|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of Three Bridges Marinara, the ground chicken, Italian breadcrumbs, 1/2 the parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, 3 tbsp of the Three Bridges Superfood Pesto and the egg. Season with Kosher Salt and Black Pepper. Mix well but do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
- Using a 2 oz scoop, portion out meat mixture and place on baking sheet. After all meatballs have been scooped onto baking sheet and roll into balls. TIP: If you lightly wet your hands the meatballs will form better and crack less.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and hold warm.
- To Serve: Heat the remaining Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara in a large skillet.
- Cook the Organic Linguine according to package directions. Drain well and add to the Heirloom Marinara sauce. Mix well and season with kosher salt to taste.
- Divide the sauced Linguini evenly into 6 dishes.
- Divide the Chicken Parmesan Meatballs among the 6 dishes.
- Sprinkle each dish with the remaining ½ of the parmesan cheese evenly. Serve & enjoy!