PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL TIME: 25 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
- Cut Pasta
|1-7oz tub||Three Bridges Basil Pesto or Superfood Pesto Sauce|
|1-8oz pkg||Three Bridges Organic Linguini|
|1/4 cup||olive oil|
|1 each||lemon, zest and juice|
|2 cloves||garlic, sliced thinly|
|2 each||shallots, minced|
|1 pinch||red pepper flakes|
|1/2 cup||white wine, chardonnay or chablis|
|1 bunch||thin asparagus, cut 1 1/2" pieces|
|2 cups||mixed spring greens (arugula, spinach, mustard greens)|
|1/2 cup||parmesan cheese, shaved or grated|
|kosher salt and black pepper to season|
- Bring a large covered pot of water to a boil. Cook the Three Bridges Organic Linguini according to package directions. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, shallots and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice. Cook until reduced by half.
- Add the asparagus and continue cooking until tender. About 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the cooked pasta and spring greens to the cooked asparagus.
- Add the Three Bridges Pesto Sauce and mix well.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- To Serve: Divide evenly into 4 dishes. Garnish with the parmesan cheese. Enjoy!