PREP TIME: 15 min | COOK TIME: 10 min TOTAL TIME: 25 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|18 oz pkg||Three Bridges Rainbow Tortellini Family Size|
|1 cup||vegetable oil|
|1 cup||panko breadcrumbs|
|1/2 cup||parmesan cheese, freshly grated|
|1 cup||all-purpose flour|
|4||large eggs, beaten|
|1 cup||Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on package. Drain well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine panko and parmesan then set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge tortellini in flour, dip into eggs then dredge in panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add tortellini to the skillet, 8 or 10 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer cooked tortellini to a paper towel lined plate. *Tip: If the oil begins to smoke, reduce heat and continue cooking.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce and garnish with additional parmesan, if desired. Enjoy!