PREP TIME: 15 min | COOK TIME: 20 min TOTAL TIME: 35 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|Pasta Salad Ingredients|
|2-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Spinach and Cheese Tortellini|
|6 ears||sweet corn|
|1/2 cup||green onion, sliced on a bias|
|4||shallots, halved and sliced thinly|
|1/4 cup||parsley, leaves|
|1/4 cup||cilantro, leaves|
|1/4 cup||dill, sprigs lightly chopped|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1 cup||cotija cheese, crumbled|
|Salad Dressing Ingredients|
|¼ cup||lime juice|
|1||orange, zest and juice|
|1||jalapeno, seeded and white membrane removed|
|¼ cup||corn oil|
|kosher salt and pepper to season|
- For the Dressing: In a food processor add in the lime juice, orange zest and juice, garlic and jalapeno. Puree for 30 seconds then slowly stream in the corn oil until incorporated. Add in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Puree until combined. Refrigerate until needed.
- Cook the corn on the cob on a grill or over a low flame on the stove until charred but not to black. Remove to a cutting board and once cooled, shuck and cut the corn off the cob.
- Combine the corn with the shallots, parsley, cilantro and dill. Mix well.
- Cook the Three Bridges Spinach and Cheese Tortellini according to package directions. Drain the tortellini well and then toss with the dressing while warm.
- Toss the tortellini with half the corn mixture.
- Divide the tortellini onto 4 plates. Top the tortellini with the remaining corn mixture. At this point you could also top with any or all of the avocado, cherry tomatoes and cotija cheese. Serve & enjoy!