PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 20 min TOTAL TIME: 30 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|1-9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Triple Cheese Tortellini|
|1-10 oz tub||Three Bridges Alfredo Sauce|
|2||acorn squash, cut in half and seeded|
|4 slices||bacon, diced|
|4 cloves||garlic, thinly sliced|
|3 cups||baby spinach|
|1 cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Preheat Oven to 375F.
- Lay the Acorn Squash in a roasting pan with 1” of hot water, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until soft (cook time may vary depending on the size of the squash).
- While the acorn squash is cooking, Cook the Three Bridges Triple Cheese Tortellini according to package directions. Drain well. Hold warm.
- Add the bacon into a large sauce pan over medium high heat and cook until crispy and brown, about 5 minutes.
- Drain off the bacon fat from the sauce pan and add in the garlic. Stir cooking with the bacon for 30 seconds.
- Add in the baby spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat until the spinach is wilted and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the spinach and bacon mixture from the pan and keep warm.
- Add into the pan the Three Bridges Alfredo Sauce and tortellini and heat until warm.
- To Serve: Fill each cooked acorn squash with the tortellini dividing evenly among them. Top with the spinach and bacon mixture. Top with the parmesan cheese. Enjoy!