PREP TIME: 15 min | COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL TIME: 30 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
- Cut Pasta
|10 oz tub||Three Bridges Alfredo Sauce|
|9 oz pkg||Three Bridges Organic Fettucine|
|12||yellow squash, patty pan shape, if available, cut in 1/8ths|
|or 2||yellow squash crooked neck, sliced in 1/4” pieces|
|1||zucchini, sliced in 1/4” pieces|
|1/2 cup||olive oil|
|8 cloves||garlic, sliced thinly|
|1 cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|1/2 cup||parsley leaves|
|kosher salt and black pepper to season|
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat, add in 1/2 the olive oil and 1/2 the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Add in the Yellow squash and cook until soft and lightly colored. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the yellow squash from the sauté pan, hold warm.
- Clean the sauté pan then heat it again over medium heat, add in the remaining olive oil and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds stirring consistently.
- Add in the zucchini and cook until soft and lightly colored. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the zucchini from the sauté pan and mix it with the yellow squash. Hold warm.
- Clean the sauté pan again and add in the Three Bridges Alfredo sauce. Heat over low heat until warm.
- Cook the Three Bridges Fettuccini according to package directions. Add to the Alfredo sauce with the parsley and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve & enjoy!