PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 10 min TOTAL TIME: 20 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|7 oz tub||Three Bridges Basil Pesto Sauce|
|4 oz||olive oil|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|4||zucchini, trimmed and spiralized|
|1 lb||21-25 ct. shrimp, shelled and deveined|
|4 oz||parmesan cheese wedge, freshly grated|
|salt and white pepper to taste|
- Heat 2 oz of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season shrimp with salt and white pepper and add to skillet. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes until cooked through and then remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- In the same skillet add in the remaining 2 oz of the olive oil and the garlic, cook for 20 seconds to bloom the garlic the add in the zucchini. Season with salt and white pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Gently mix in the Three Bridges Basil Pesto to the zucchini until well covered.
- Serve immediately by dividing the zucchini pesto mixture onto 4 plates. Divide the shrimp equally amongst the 4 plates then top with the freshly grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!