Mexican Egg Bites Benedict
Three Bridges Bell Pepper and Cheese Egg Bites
English Muffin sliced
Jalapeno Slices (optional)
Sour Cream (optional)
10 tablespoons of butter
3 egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of lemon juice (fresh)
1 chopped jalapeno
1/2 tablespoon of taco seasoning
1. Place butter in a saucepan. Heat over medium-heat until boiling
2. Place egg yolks and salt in blender. Turn blender on medium and slowly add the boiling butter to the egg mixture, blend until thick.
3. Add lemon juice, taco seasoning and chopped jalapeno (to taste), blend until smooth.
1. Slice english muffin and toast.
2. cook ground chorizo, breaking up the meat in the pan.
3. to assemble: put desired amount of guacamole on english muffin, add chorizo, add a warm crumbled Three Bridges Bell Pepper and cheese Egg Bite, add spoon of sauce overtop, garnish with sour cream and jalapeno (optional).