Thai Green Curry Ravioli
• 1 ¾ cup canned coconut milk, divided
• 2-3 tbsp green curry paste
• 1 cup chicken stock
• 1 pack of Three Bridges Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli
• 2 Tbsp palm sugar, finely chopped (or regular sugar if palm sugar is not available)
• 1.5-2 Tbsp fish sauce
• 3-4 kaffir lime leaves, roughly torn (optional)
• 1.5 cups of green zucchini cut into bite size pieces
• 1 cup Thai basil
• ¼ red bell pepper chopped
• 1-2 Spur chilies (optional)
Reduce ¾ coconut milk until thick and the coconut oil starts to separate from the coconut milk. Add curry paste and saute, stirring constantly over medium until the paste is aromatic and has thickened.
Add cooked and strained Three Bridges Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli and stir to mix with the paste. Add kaffir lime leaves, chicken stock, remainder of the coconut milk, palm sugar, and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Once the curry is done simmering, add zucchini, bell pepper, and bring to a boil. Taste and add more fish sauce as needed. Remove from heat and stir in Thai basil and spur chilies (optional).
Check out other #anythingspastable ideas and submit your own for a chance to win a cookware set and other amazing prizes!